We are looking for a passionate, mission-driven and action-oriented Data Scientist to join our amazing team. Based in our Barcelona office, as the Data Scientist, your goal will be to make Mitto’s ambitions come true.
In this role you’ll:
- Partner with Marketing, Development, Design and Customer Success to create key performance indicators and influence the acquisition, monetisation, and retention roadmap.
- Ensure our customers get the most value by driving insights from our customer’s behaviours and experiences.
- Use advanced machine learning and statistical techniques to pursuit all the above.
- Help us to predict customer behaviour. You’ll tell us how:)
- With an excellent understanding of product features and related technologies, design the solution that best meets the client’s requirements
- Translate your analysis and data into actionable insights for our stakeholders, including investors.
- Automate reporting for weekly business metrics, identify areas of opportunity to automate and scale ad-hoc analyses
- Develop dashboards that visualize the key user-engagement metrics and marketing funnel from awareness to purchase.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You’ve got 5+ years of experience as a data scientist.
- You have experience working closely with Product, Customer Success or Marketing teams.
- Your analytical skills is like a superpower: you have the ability to make sense out of a variety of data and its relation/applicability to the business opportunities or challenges.
- Sometimes you also feel like a Business Analyst.
- You’re comfortable with Python – pandas, numpy, scipy, matplotlib; Databases – SQL and noSQL.
- You have a proven track record of building and deploying Machine Learning models in Production systems
- You have experience with A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation.
- You Know that simple and effective is always a win.
- Your Strong communication skills make possible that everyone in the company, e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e understand a business problem and that a complex concept sound simple.
- Big challenges are in your comfort zone.
- You are truly open to learning, and you prefer being happy instead of being right.
- Your data support healthy conversations because you’re collaborative and empathic.
- You’re fluent in English
If you think that every time we buy, we’re deciding the future of our Planet, apply 🙂Apply now